Returns & Exchanges:
We understand that the f-word isn’t one-size fits all. Perhaps in your eagerness you made a purchase with us that was met with disapproval from your boss or your spouse. Or, perhaps you’ve decided that being accountable to yourself is too hard and that it’s much better to sit and watch TV than to actually get off your ass and do something. Whatever your reason, you may return the items postmarked within 30 calendar days of receipt for a refund, less the shipping charges. Items must be returned in original condition (Seriously, no one wants a shirt you wore to your fucking crossfit class). We will notify you via email when your return has been processed.
Poster too big? Shirt too fucking small? It’s okay, we know, measuring is complicated. If you would like to exchange an item, please place a new order for the item you want before returning your original purchase. Next, contact us to return your original order. Once we receive your return, we will process a refund for the cost of the returned item and follow up with an email.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We will respond to your email within 48 hours Monday–Friday. 9AM–5PM EST
Hey, holy shit, calm the fuck down, we didn’t send you damaged merchandise. Sometimes shit happens and things break or get ruined in the mail. It’s a rare occurrence. Once a shipment has left our hands we lay all trust and assurance in the postal carrier to get the goods to you safe and sound. In the unlikely event that it arrives severely, please give us a holler and we’ll make it right—we’re on your side. Really.
What’s the deal with fucking customs?
If you’re ordering from outside the US there’s a pretty good chance you’re going to get charged customs duties on your order. We know, it’s bullshit and we ain’t any happier about it than you are. So here’s some important information you should know:
- You (the customer) are responsible for forking over the cash and paying import duties.
- Import duty varies from country to country and are calculated a million fucking different ways, it’s not one-size fits all. Typically the duties are figured as a percentage of the declared value of your order. Import duty differs from product to product and is dependent on the commodity being imported, declared value, country of origin, and other factors decided by the country. Import duty values can be as low as zero or as high as 100% (or more) of the product’s declared value. Regardless of how it’s calculated, it is 100% out of our hands.
- Our products are also sold at: Nelly Duff (London), Firebox (London) and Beautiful Pages (Australia).
- No—we can not just put a lower value on the package.
GFDA accepts the following forms of payment:
A 6.5% sales tax is only applicable to merchandise shipped to a Ohio address.
- American Express
- Diners Club International
Shipping and Handling:
All orders ship within 48 hours Monday–Friday. A confirmation email will be emailed to you when your order ships, and it may contain tracking information depending on the shipping method you have selected. Please check your spam box, the email coming from us via email@example.com likely has a few swears in it.
Flat Rate Shipping
- We offer flat rate shipping for both domestic ($8.50) and international orders ($17.50) via UPS. In most cases our flat rate options DO NOT offer tracking beyond the USA (that’s why they’re so fucking cheap).
- For domestic orders expect 8–10 days for delivery after receiving your shipping confirmation.
- For international orders, expect 4–6 weeks for delivery after receiving your shipping confirmation.
- We offer expedited shipping for both domestic and international orders with tracking information for your order. These prices are generated directly from the various postal providers, we do not add any additional handling fees to these costs.
- Please note, frames are assembled on demand and by hand, so please allow 2–3 weeks for production in addition to your desired shipping option at checkout.
- Example: if you place an order for a framed print and select two-day shipping, it will take 2–3 weeks to frame the print and then (once framed) the order will be shipped with two-day shipping.
GFDA Gift Cards give you the gift of choice with minimal impact on the fucking environment. Please note that Gift Card orders are delivered by email and contain instructions on how they they can be redeemed during checkout. No physical card will be administered with the purchase of our Gift Card. Gift Cards are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash (except as required by law).
Need to add some color and personality to your product line? If you are interested in stocking our products please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We will respond to your email within 48 hours Monday—Friday. 9AM–5PM EST
Become an Affiliate
Do you have a fucking backbone, blog, or small business? Maybe you’d like to share a review of our products or earn some extra money by promoting GFDA right on your site. As an approved affiliate, you can earn commissions by posting our ads or linking back to our site. Apply to our affiliate program and get up and running today.
- Apply to our affiliate program
- Get approved
- Post our ads on your site
- Get paid for sales
Couldn’t find what you were looking for? Are you ‘that guy or gal?’ Please contact us with any other questions, comments, complaints, concerns, or inquiries you may have. Some will be answered, all will be entertained.
Voicemail: (330) 349-2415
We will respond to you within 48 hours Monday—Friday. 9AM–5PM EST
Speaking & Workshops:
Founders Brian and Jason love sharing their story, sense of humor, knowledge of business, and passion for design. If you're interested in having them speak or teach at your university, conference, graduation, or wedding ceremony, please email email@example.com.
Hesitating to ask Brian and Jason to speak because they use the f-word? Don’t. Their project and presentation is about passion, drive, honesty, risk-taking, mishaps, recoveries and the pursuit of excellence. They were charming and engaging while seamlessly delivering a well-prepared and extremely professional presentation. Well Done!
Projects, Collaborations, and Studio Inquiries:
We offer a variety of integrated design services including: branding, identity, web, and e-commerce solutions, printed collateral, posters, packaging, illustration, as well as consulting. Our clients are diverse and brave—just like our solutions. We work with brands, companies, and organizations who are big, small, medium, and extra-medium. We love people and projects with purpose and have a soft spot for passionate start-ups. We only accept a limited number of projects annually—so give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see if your opportunity is the right fit.